We are driven to find the next big thing, and we’re hoping that can include you, as our newest Creative Director. Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the right creative director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients. We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone that can inspire others, taking our creative to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Required skills and responsibilities:
- Build an environment for the creative team to work in and oversee their ideas and projects.
- Take responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency.
- Develop ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns.
- Oversee several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented.
- Liaison with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues.
- Understand the commercial aspects of the agency.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Present, or oversee the presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables.
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor budgets.
Toaster crafts beautiful design with emerging technology to create connections between brands and people. Our multi-disciplinary teams act as a creative partner, exploring ideas, design and innovation. Our close-knit teams are based in London, San Francisco, Singapore and New Delhi.
Together with our clients we’ve brought to life some of the internet’s most ground-breaking integrated digital campaigns, often used as benchmarks in the ever-evolving advertising industry.
We strive to produce work which engages, informs, or inspires. Toaster’s people-first philosophy puts the user at the centre to create sticky campaigns for useful services and products which enable people, using the internet as a platform for engagement rather than as a soapbox. We're continually inspired by tackling things which have never been tried before.
It’s a noisy world. Toaster produces communication and product design which is clean, crafted and stands out from the crowd, with solid art direction and attention to the details of every creative asset. Our designers understand what works (and what doesn't) for a wide range of media. We believe this is key to tackling the challenges of a fragmented marketing landscape.
Toaster’s experience at the forefront of technologies and the way people use them means we can create communications, products and services with impact. Fully versed in the pros and cons of emerging technologies, we provide consultancy, technical strategy and architecture, cross-stack development and quality assurance, all in-house. Our solutions are secure, robust and highly scalable. Powered by our deep knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform, we focus on database and CMS driven web applications, mobile apps and upcoming tech.
We iterate quickly, with a comprehensive understanding of what's possible on digital devices. We regularly participate in hackathons; a fast, energetic, challenging exercise where we team up with clients to brainstorm new ideas and build prototypes over the course of just a few days. An extremely valuable approach which yields many ideas some of which are in production already.